Saturday, July 19, 2014

SeptumSin's Blue Ray & DVD update 7/7/14

Hello again and welcome to my next DVD movie update. This one is mainly a pre-order and completion update but still a fun one.
Legend of Korra Book Two: Spirits 7/11/14: This is one of the pre-orders I made through Rightstuf.com. I like this series almost as much as the original and am enjoying my viewing of book 3 right now. I hope that this continues to be successful. For those of you who have not seen this I am saddened you need to watch right away. Besides the series is pretty inexpensive.
Shakugan no Shana Season II 7/11/14: I am very happy to continue with this series. It was just sooo expensive and Funimation just loves to charge $40 for half of a season. The S.A.V.E. program is really great and doing it with Blu Rays is also cool.

Naruto Shippuden Box 19 7/7/14: This is the continuation of this series. It runs too fast for me not to buy it as it comes out. Amazon usually reduces the price and this is good. It is sad that I am still working on Box set 11 but I am doing so quickly so I am hoping to catch up finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment